CONFIDENCIAL & OFF MARKET ASSET
Last Mile logistics opportunity in south east Madrid
340.000 sqm in prime location
PAU U.Z.P. 2.04 LOS BERROCALES (MADRID)
SOIL IN THE PAU U.Z.P. 2.04 LOS BERROCALES (MADRID)
We are pleased to inform you of the opportunity of positioning for the acquisition of industrial-logistics land in the UZP 2.04 Los Berrocales area, located in the East of Madrid in Prime location for logistics.
The object is the sale of the industrial-logistical assets planned in the development of Los Berrocales, both in Stage IV and Stage V. Currently the development is in the execution phase of the urbanization, developing in stages of programs, being the first to materialize those of residential nature stage 1 and stage 3.
The reparcelling project is as of this date presented for the final approval expected before the end of the year.
General Information of the Scope
The urban development of Los Berrocales will constitute an "expansion" of Madrid to the southeast, which will approach the condition of a "new city" whose population it will exceed sixty thousand inhabitants.
The PAU. U.Z.P. 2.04 Los Berrocales, is located in the eastern area of Madrid, northeast of the PAU of the Ensanche de Vallecas, divided for the development of the N-III. The PAU is delimited to the North with the N-203, to the East with the M-
50, to the West by the M-40 and traveled along the Northeast-Southwest axis by the M-45.
The area comprises 7,782,500 m2 with a planned total of 22,287 homes, a civic and commercial center, and an area for tertiary, industrial use.
Main Characteristics of the Sector
Total Area of the Field 7,810,077m2
General Outdoor Systems 495,741 m2
Total Area of the Sector UZP 2.04 8,305,818 m2
Road Network Area 1,869,796 m2
Green Areas and Free Spaces Area 2,076,768 m2
Approximate Number of Homes 22,287 m2
Tertiary Buildable Area 455,411 m2
Industrial Building Area 639,057 m2
Total Building Area 3,363,451 m2
Urban Milestones Information
- Formalization of the Initiative. February 20, 2003.
- The Management Commission formulated the initiative on July 17, 2003.
- Approval of the Draft Statutes and Bases of Action of the Board of
Compensation on August 1, 2003.
- Planning. Initial Approval of the Partial Plan on July 22, 2004
- On May 26, 2005, the Partial Plan was definitively approved.
- Approved the Urbanization Project Initially on March 30, 2006.
- Constitution of the Compensation Board on March 9, 2006.
- Development of the Urbanization in a Single Execution Unit elaborated by stages.
- Currently solved the judgment of the Supreme Court that affected the eastern axes of Madrid, will be signed in the coming months the urban agreement with the City Council of Madrid, which unlocks the situation.
- The reparcelling project is pending approval, which is under review in the Madrid City Council.
The Urbanization began in March 2007 and its completion is expected for the first stages of residential typology in 2,022, and for 2023/24 those of nature industrial-logistics.
Currently the process is in an exceptional situation to reorder the resulting pickups applied to stages IV and V, to the needs of the
investor / logistics operator allowing development planning where appropriate from the beginning.
The strategic position of the industrial area locations is exceptional, bypassed by the M-45 and the A-3 and the Radial A-3.
Availability of the resulting plots planned for both Stage IV and Stage V. In Stage IV a total area of 259,980.95m2 of land is positioned that correspond to 191,683.65m2 buildable.
In Stage V a total area of
80,732.92m2 of land corresponding to 59,520.91m2 for building.
Offers are studied for the fit with the operator / investor, being able to carry out the rearrangement of the parcel design corresponding to the logistics-industrial area.